Sandwich with curry spread and avocado, carrot and cucumber ribbons, coriander, red onion and roasted cashew nuts
Ingredients: for 1 sandwich
- 1 sandwich of your choice, cut in length
- 1/2 avocado, cut into wedges
- Handful of carrot ribbons
- Handful of cucumber ribbons
- 1/2 tablespoon of red onion rings
- 1/2 tablespoon (rice) vinegar
- Chili flakes to taste
- 2 tablespoons of La vie est belle Curry spread
As a finish:
- 2 sprigs of cilantro
- Coarsely chopped roasted cashews
- Toast the bun until it is golden and crispy.
- Mix the carrot ribbons, cucumber ribbons and red onion with the (rice) vinegar and a pinch of chili flakes. Put it aside.
- Put the curry spread on the bottom half of the bun. Cover with the avocado wedges. Season with salt and pepper.
- Put a large handful of green ribbons on top.
- Finish with coriander leaves and roughly chopped roasted cashews.