Loaded Nacho Platter with tomato salsa, guacamole, Shawarma strips, coriander, chili and spring onion
Ingredients for 2-3 persons:
- 1 avocado
- 1 lime
- 1 bunch of cilantro
- 2 tomatoes, without seeds, in cubes
- 1/2 red onion, finely diced
- 1 clove of garlic, pressed
- 1 red chili, in rings (with / without seeds, of your choice)
- 1 package of La vie est belle Shawarma strips
- 2 tablespoons of unsweetened vegetable yogurt
- 1 spring onion, in rings
- Olive oil, black pepper and sea salt
- 1 bag of tortilla or nacho chips (200 gr)
- Smash the avocado in a bowl and mix with the juice of half a lime, plenty of salt and pepper and a few leaves of coriander.
- Mix the tomato cubes with the red onion, the pressed garlic and half of the chili. Stir in the juice of half a lime and season with salt and pepper.
- Heat some (olive) oil in a pan over medium heat and fry the Shawarma strips until golden brown.
- Pour the tortilla chips into a bowl. Divide the guacamole and tomato salsa over it. Do not use the tomato juice as this would make the chips too soft.
- Divide the warm Shawarma strips over the chips and finish with the unsweetened yogurt, spring onion, chili and coriander.
Fancy a cheesy nacho platter? Put the tortilla chips in an oven dish, spread grated vegan cheese over it and bake briefly in the oven until the tortilla chips are warm and golden brown and the cheese has melted. Then finish the dish as described above.